One day Tour: Auschwitz Birkenau + Wieliczka Salt Mine
You can expect
This is Auschwitz and Salt Mine Tour in one day. Combine two most popular tours in Krakow. Get everything done with one click. Pick date, buy online, pickup and drop off service from your hotel.
- Discover amazing Salt Mine with underground labyrinths and marvellous chambers
- Two Bestsellers in one - UNESCO listed sites
- Get to know with shocking WWII History during Auschwitz Tour
- Ticket, Guide, Transport, Lunch included
Your Tour itinerary: 1. Pickup from a hotel or at meeting point in Tourist Centre Krakow 2. First you will be taken to Auschwitz-Birkenau, documentary film during ride 3. During 3h tour you will visit Auschwitz I and Birkenau Death Camps 4. Between tours we will serve a lunch for you 5. Your next destination will be marvellous Underground Labirynths. 6. During 3h tour you will admire chambers, lakes, shrines and stunning chapels. 7. After both tours toy will be dropped off to your hotel or to the main meeting point. Auschwitz and Salt mine tour in one day combines two exceptional UNESCO Sites. What is Aushwitz Birkenau Tour? It is hardly to say but Auschwitz is one of the best-known places regarding World War II. Nazi Concentration camp designed to isolate and exterminate. This tour is about history that should never happen again. You should get to know this monument of death. Auschwitz I is an administrative centre of death camp, smaller than Auschwitz II with lots of barracks. Dramatic conditions in Auschwitz is something you can be shocked about. Visiting Auschwitz is not an easy experience, but we think that getting to know with its history is crucial to prevent such things in future Wieliczka Salt Mine Tour is an old mine preserved in such conditions. You will walk 135 meters underground admiring those beautiful sites, chapels, chambers, lakes. It it something worth seeing if you are in Krakow. You would for sure regret skipping this one.
- Canceling a booking for a standard tour or transfer with DiscoverCracow can result in cancellation fees: - If you cancel at least 1 hour in advance of the activity - full refund - If you cancel within 1 hour of the activity or no-show - 50% refund - Groups of 15 people and more are obliged to cancel the booking at least two days prior the tour to get a full refund. Auschwitz Birkenau Museum: - Maximum handbag size can not exceed 30x20x10 cm. Please leave you bag in the bus - Breaks during the tour are no longer than 10 minutes - Eating and smoking, as well as taking photographs inside the buildings and acting in a loud manner are forbidden at the site - A discount entrance fee is available for students aged up to 24 holding a valid student ID - A printed voucher must be handed in prior to departure Salt Mine: - The tour takes place under the supervision of a guide - The temperature in the mine is constant (about 14 degrees), and therefore it is recommended to bring warm clothing even in the summer - There are 800 steps on the way, including 380 right at the start - It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes - Part of the route has wheelchair access, although prior booking is necessary - The price does not include fees for photography and filming - A discount entrance fee is available for students aged up to 24 holding a valid student ID. Entry is free for children under 5 years of age traveling with carers, although it is necessary to provide this information when making a reservation - It is forbidden to smoke and use open flame in the mine A printed voucher must be handed in at the beginning of the trip
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan/ bus - Local guides in Salt Mine and Auschwitz Birkenau Museum - Entrance fees - Lunch - Hotel pickup and drop-off
Gratuities (optional e.g fee for photography)
Need more help?
Get in touch with usUK+44 2031291210